Work still to be done
- One or more XML formats that imbed RES, and intended
for casual, rather than professional use. In addition,
the software to turn such XML files into some graphical format.
Such XML formats may be based on
- Further refinement of the graphical `WYSIWYG' editor for
the format implemented in the AELalign software.
- Automatic conversion software from MdC to RES.
- Error recovery is far from ideal. The problem may be my
lack of understanding of the error recovery mechanism
of Bison/Yacc. The issue is described in my posting
of Dec 20 2001 with subject "yacc/bison error recovery".
Any help would be welcome.
- It has been suggested that the solution to represent a sliced viper,
as demonstrated in the tutorial, is less than ideal, as the viper
is represented twice, which interferes with lexicographic lookup.
I'm still looking for alternatives.
- It seems that next to the square 'inb' box, a rounded variant is needed.