History of PhilologEg
Version 0.5 (2011-12-22), major changes:
- tag 'phrase' was renamed to 'segment'
- tag 'phrases' made superfluous
- in resource files, element 'tier' now has attribute 'mode',
which takes the place of former attributes 'use' and 'shown'
- introduced 'type=after' attribute for tag 'prec',
and 'type1=after' attribute for tags 'prec1' and 'prec2'
- introduced 'offset1' and 'offset2' attributes for
tags 'prec1' and 'prec2', to allow for manual alignment
between read-only resources
Version 0.4 (2009-08-18), complete overhaul:
- all the formats have been redesigned from scratch
- renamed from AELalign to PhilologEg
Version 0.3 (2005-08-15), minor additions:
- assumes hieroglyphic is RES 0.3
- introduced hyperlinks in lexical annotation and in footnotes
- introduced italics in footnotes
Version 0.2 (2004-09-15), result of a major overhaul:
- grouping together in phrases of pieces of text in different text types
- points can be represented by elements with non-empty content
- inclusion of RES and REScode
- some XML tags were renamed
- various other differences
Version 0.1 (December 2000), first version, now completely obsolete.